Software license fees are separate from consulting and development work. We offer software rental as an alternative to upfront purchasing.
Displayed prices do not include the VAT.
Prices in the table below contain 5 user licenses.
Software license fees
|Software license fee
||Contains the basic modules: finance/accounting, logistics/stock handling and pricing. Required when using any additional module.
||Standard functions included, for custom requirements ask for a quotation.
||Completely integrated fixed assets handling. Both book and tax depreciations are supported.
||Tightly connects to partner-, item- and project handling
|Production module (basic)
||Basic BOM (bill-of-materials) based production.
|Production module (pro)
||Complex production support.
Handling of processes (production procedure), shifts, etc. Standard functions included, for custom requirements ask for a quotation.
||Handle calendar events and tasks, integrated with standard calendar servers and calendar applications
||Electronic Road Transportation Controlling System (EKÁER) integration module
||Allows the system to send out connected emails from certain functions
|Inter-premises logistics module
||Handles logistics between the company’s premises
||All functions included.
|WEBshop Integration API
||For Webshop or mobile applications
The purchased (not rental) software product has no usage-time limitations. Software license fees do not include any consulting, design, development or assistance work. Online and telephone support is also charged as shown in the table below.
||Price / hour
||Minimum 4 hours, does not include field transfer costs
|Phone, Email, Remote online support / Development
||Off-site work; charged per hour
||Free of charge, if the customer cannot be blamed
ERP training, consulting and development requires complex skills, that can be successfully accomplished only by highly qualified experts. Quality workforce is always expensive, hence we aim at maximum efficiency. Our system was designed and built with special focus on efficiency and flexibility in parametrization and development.
Number of users
Prices in the table above are listed for a maximum number of 5 users. In case of higher number of users an additional fee is charged based on the base price (rental or full price) and the number of additional users. This fee is calculated as presented in the table below:
Additional user license fee
|Number of additional users
||Additional user license fee
Additional user license fee is applicable on module basis and can be rental or full price, similar to the basic fees.
- Any newly purchased software licenses (not rental) include one year of free updates, if not mentioned otherwise in the written contract.
- Additional update period (1 year) can be purchased at 17% of the full price, which entitles the customer during this period of time to upgrade the purchased software to any published and supported versions.
- Software updates are not compulsory and do not limit the usage of any purchased software components.
- Software rental always includes free updates, at no additional charge.
- Upgrade of individual modules can depend on the Flexium core and other modules.
- Prices and availability may change without notice.